2009年10月9日 星期五

Test Scope

  1. future tenses - going to
  2. gerunds and infinitives
  3. Literature: Holes - 1 to 28: Write a summary for each chapters
  4. Listening
  5. Comprehension


Tenses Exercise
A. Fill in the right forms of the verb in the blanks.

1. He ___washes______ (wash) his bike by himself.
2. My friend sometimes ___plays____ (play) with his uncle.
3. I like to _____talk_____ ( talk ) with the actor.
4. My friend often __goes________ (go) shopping.
5. My mother ____cooked_______ (cook) the dinner last weekend.
6. My coaches _______swim__________ (swim) in the sea.
7. We ___finish___(finish) doing our homework before dinner everyday.
8. My younger brother ____ate_____ (eat) three apples yesterday.
9. One of my friends _______likes____ (like ) to play the guitar.
10. Can you ____run______ (run) two miles ?
11. The teacher ____had_______ (have) a headache.
12. They ____watch________ (watch) a movie every week.
13. Does it _______snow_______ (snow) outside?
14. He often ____takes_____ (take) his umbrella with him.
15. My good friends __stayed____ (stay) in a good hotel last week.
16. I was very happy to _____play_____ ( play ) in the park yesterday.
17. My friends often _____bring_____ (bring) their books to read.
18. The workers ____washed_______ (wash) his car last weekend.
19. Tom and Jerry ________climbed_________ (climb) the hill.
20. I __finish____(finish) practice playing piano before dinner everyday.
21. My aunt _cooked________ ( cook) lunch with me yesterday.
22. One of my uncles ______does not like_____ (not like ) to play the guitar.
23. Did you ______fly____ (fly) by plane last week ?
24. The teacher _____did not have______ (not have) a headache.
25. They ____do not watch________ ( not watch) a movie every week.
26. Did it _____rain_________ ( rain) outside?
27. He often ______rides___ (ride) bike by myself.
28. My best friends ____live______ (live) with his uncle.
29. I like to ___travel_______ ( travel ) to USA.
30. My friends often _go_________ (go) shopping.






Put the verb into the correct form, present simple tense, active or passive.

1. The problems __are_caused__ (cause) by the careless staff.
2. The staff __causes___ (cause) the problems.
3. The company is not independent. It _is_owned__(own) by a much larger company.
4. The goods _are_delivered__ (deliver) by the transportation company.
5. The school _cancels__ (cancel) the outdoor games because of the bad weather.
6. The park gates _are_locked__ (lock) at 6:30 p.m. every evening.
7. The house _is surrounded___ (surround) by trees.
8. The company _employs___ (employ) two hundred people.
9. Two hundred people_are_employed__ (employ) by the company.
10. Usually, some goods __are_destroyed__ (destroy) during the transportation

沒有留言: