2009年11月20日 星期五

Conditionals 0, 1, 2

1 – Zero Conditional: Create zero conditional sentences based on the words

Example: You / not / eat / you / die = If you don't eat, you die.

a) My daughter / eat / too much chocolate / she /get / sick

___________________________________________________________________________________

b) If / no / rain / the grass / not / grow

___________________________________________________________________________________

c) If / it / hot / shops / sell / more ice cream

___________________________________________________________________________________

2 – Write the verbs in brackets into the gaps in Conditional I. Use the will-future in the main clause


Example:


If I __ (to go) to the cinema, I ________ (to watch) an interesting film.

Answer:


If I go to the cinema, I will watch an interesting film.

a). If I ___________(to learn), I _____________(to pass) the exams.
b) We _____________ (not/to swim) if the weather _________________ (to be) bad.
c) If he ______________ (to have) a temperature, he _______________(to see) the doctor.
d) I _________________(to be) very happy if my friends __________________(to come).
e) If I _______________(to earn) a lot of money, I __________________ (to fly) to New York.
f) If we _________________ (not/to come) home in time, we _______________(to miss) the film.
g) The teacher ______________ (not/to be) happy if I ____________(to forget) my homework again.
h) If our class _________________(to go) to England, I _______________ (to visit) the Tower of London.



3 – Write the verbs in brackets into the gaps in Conditional II.



Example:


If I ____ (to go) to the cinema, I _________ (to watch) an interesting film.

Answer:


If I went to the cinema, I would watch an interesting film.



a) If they ____________(to have) enough money, they _____________(to buy) a new car.
b) If he _____________ ( to be) my friend, I _____________ (to invite) him.
c) The Smiths _____________ (to go) on holiday if they _____________ (to have) time.
d) If Susan _____________ (to learn) more, she _____________ (to be) better at school.
e) We _____________ (to call) the police if we _____________ (to see) a burglar.
f) If the pupils _____________ (to have) no school, they _____________ (to play) football.
g) If I _____________ (to come) home early, my father _____________ (not/to be) angry.
h) If I _____________ (to be) you, I _____________ (not/to go) to the party

沒有留言: