2008年10月5日 星期日

Tenses Exercise

A. Fill in the right forms of the verb in the blanks.
1. He ___washes______ (wash) his bike by himself.
2. My friend sometimes _____plays_____ (play) with his uncle.
3. I like to _____talk_____ ( talk ) with the actor.
4. My friend often ____goes______ (go) shopping.
5. My mother ______cooked_____ (cook) the dinner last weekend.
6. My coaches _________swim________ (swim) in the sea.
7. We _finish___(finish) doing our homework before dinner everyday.
8. My younger brother ___ate______ (eat) three apples yesterday.
9. One of my friends _____likes______ (like ) to play the guitar.
10. Can you _____run_____ (run) two miles ?
11. The teacher _____has______ (have) a headache.
12. They ____watch________ (watch) a movie every week.
13. Does it _______snow_______ (snow) outside?
14. He often _____takes____ (take) his umbrella with him.
15. My good friends ___stayed_______ (stay) in a good hotel last week.
16. I was very happy to ___play_______ ( play ) in the park yesterday.
17. My friends often ______bring____ (bring) his books to read.
18. The workers _______washed____ (wash) his car last weekend.
19. Tom and Jerry _______climb__________ (climb) the hill.
20. I __finish____(finish) practise playing pinao before dinner everyday
21. My aunt ____cooked_____ ( cook) lunch with me yesterday.
22. One of my uncles ____doesn't __like_____ (not like ) to play the guitar.
23. Did you ___fly_______ (fly) by plane last week ?
24. The teacher ____does not have_______ (not have) a headache.
25. They ______do not watch______ ( not watch) a movie every week.
26. Did it _______rain_______ ( rain) outside?
27. He often ______rides___ (ride) bike by myself.
28. My best friend _____lives_____ (live) with his uncle.
29. I like to _____travel_____ ( travel ) to USA.
30. My friends often ___go_______ (go) shopping.

沒有留言: