2010年3月19日 星期五

Letter to Editor

Dear Editor,

I am writing to express my view the protection of environment the responsibility of individuals or of the Government.

I think that the responsibility is of both individuals and the government. As for the government, I think they have taken enough responsibility for protecting the environment. They have law and policy to prohibit littering and spitting in the public. They also have educated the public about protection of environment as individual responsibility. We are required to bring our own bags when we go shopping. This helps decrease the use of plastic bags.

For individuals, we have the responsibility too. We can help save water, energy, and even electricity. We also recycle papers, furniture, even some disposed items. This must be done individually.

If the government and individuals can co-operate with each other, the protection of environment will be much better. I hope my view will help us know more about the individual responsibility in protecting environment.

Yours faithfully
Coco Lin

沒有留言: